Sun Protection Hydra Balm SPF 20
Art. No. 6426Vergrößern
Hydrating day care with SPF 20 and Aloe Vera
Nothing harms our skin as much as harmful influences of UVA- and UVB rays. They're not only responsible for pre-mature skin aging, but also for moisture loss. The Sun Protection Hydra Balm with its dual protective mechanism is more than just a sun cream:
1. Tinosorb M. protects the skin with its innovative broadband filter, by reflecting, absorbing and diffusing the ultra-violet rays.
2. And secondly the light day care with SPF 20 hydrates the skin intensely by taking the desert plant Aloe VeraAs a desert plant which was already appreciated by the Indians 1000’s of years ago. Aloe vera contains numerous ingredients such as amino acids and sugar compounds, minerals and vitamins. Aloe vera is hydrating, soothing and vitalizing. as a model: it lives in harsh conditions and has a high amount of amino acids, minerals and vitamins which are important for the skin and contained in the Sun Protection Hydra Balm.
The delicate day care leaves a perfectly cared-for complexion which is well protected against the sun.
Suited for all skin types
Apply before going out into the sun, and re-apply regularly.
- Aloe VeraAs a desert plant which was already appreciated by the Indians 1000’s of years ago. Aloe vera contains numerous ingredients such as amino acids and sugar compounds, minerals and vitamins. Aloe vera is hydrating, soothing and vitalizing.
- Tinosorb M
- Vitamin EIs vital for healthy, fully functional skin. Delays the hardening of the cellular connective tissue, the premature skin aging process. Vitamin E supports numerous sequences in the metabolism of the cells and tissue, is a good catcher of free radicals and improves the skin’s moisture.
- PanthenolPanthenol is a very effective active ingredient. It activates the body’s own production of lipids, improves hydration and the water binding capacity of the skin. It boosts the cell regeneration and the regeneration of injured skin. It also heals and calms inflammation.
- AllantoinAllantoin is a product of albumen cell metabolism, but is also present in plants, e.g. in comfrey root, carrots and wheat germ. Allantoin speeds up the cell renewal and is tolerated by the skin. Rough, chapped skin becomes smoother, softer and supple. Allantoin also calms the skin.