All in One Nail Stick with Argan
Art. No. 6113.2Vergrößern
Regenerating and restructuring nail stick
New elasticity and suppleness: thanks to a multitude of valuable vegetable oils, this regenerating care improves the nail structure. Nails and cuticles are immediately supplied with valuable nutrients and vitamins. Smoothes and moisturizes rough and brittle nails - for an improved nail structure and perfectly neat and healthy nails.
Premium Argan oil rebuilds the nails and contains important unsaturated fatty acids, giving a structural improvement by making the nails smooth and retaining the nail's moisture. Avocado oilAvocado oil is a very well tolerated oil, it is absorbed very well by the skin. It contains vitamins A and E, unsaturated fatty acids and lechitin, which keep the skin well kempt, and soft. is rich in Vitamin AVitamin A belongs to a group of fat soluble vitamins. It is also described as epithalia protection vitamin. It accelerates the renewal and regeneration of the skin. Encourages the building of collagen, equalizes the carotene rise of the Epidermis, fights against irritation and makes dry flaky skin smooth and soft. and Vitamin EIs vital for healthy, fully functional skin. Delays the hardening of the cellular connective tissue, the premature skin aging process. Vitamin E supports numerous sequences in the metabolism of the cells and tissue, is a good catcher of free radicals and improves the skin’s moisture., is absorbed quickly by the skin and nourishes dry and brittle skin so it becomes soft again. Sunflower oilSunflower oil comes from the valued seed, which is pressed cold. That way the valuable ingredients are maintained. The multiple unsaturated oil has a high percentage of lino acids and gamma Oryzanol. Sunflower oil feels “light”, when processed into care products. It stimulates the sebaceous gland and making the skin soft and subtle. is lipid regulating and smoothens the structure of the nails and cuticles.
Apply the product with the integrated tip on nail and cuticle, and massage in gently.
- Argan Oil
- BambooBamboo granulate has a peeling effect due to its structure. It cleanses the skin gently and helps loosen horny skin cells break away. Extract
- Vitamin EIs vital for healthy, fully functional skin. Delays the hardening of the cellular connective tissue, the premature skin aging process. Vitamin E supports numerous sequences in the metabolism of the cells and tissue, is a good catcher of free radicals and improves the skin’s moisture.
- BeeBees wax is won from melting down empty honeycomb. It is a very well tolerated wax which has protective and nourishing attributes and exhibits excellent emulsifying qualities. wax
- Soy oilSoy oil is a valuable plant oil rich with lecithin, vitamins E, A and minerals. It also contains high doses of Soy isoflavone (genistein, daidzein, and puerarin). Isoflavone are members of the big family of flavoids. Their structure resembles that of the human hormone oestrogen, however they are not as strong and weaker in their effect. Isoflavone is described as a phytoestrogen or botanical oestrogen. Due to this attribute the isoflavones of the Soya plant are able to support the health of different tissues in our bodies.
- Lanolin, medicinalLanolin is a wax, and is originally won from the fat of sheep’s wool. Through its compatibility with the skin, it is used in the production of creams, salves, ointment, and emulsions. It makes creams smooth and is absorbed well by the skin.
- GlycerinGlycerin is a trivalent alcohol which is part of natural fats. It is a transparent, colorless, viscose-like and sweet tasting liquid. It is excellent for hydrating the skin and aids it to maintain the natural hydration levels. Glycerin has been known for centuries and is one of the oldest cosmetics used for hydrating the skin.