BREATHTAKING LOOKS WITH SMOKEY EYES
Breathtaking, dramatic and beautiful – Smokey Eyes really are a beauty classic, and will make your evening make-up a highlight! Use lighter shades to create a “tamer” effect that can also be worn by day.
(1) Start by applying Eyeshadow Base.
(2) Extend your lashes with the Soft Eye Liner wp no. 10. Use Magic Eye Liner no. 50 to draw a thick line along the upper lash line and a thinner one along the lower one, and join the two together. Remember: don’t be too precise!
(3) Using the integrated applicator and short strokes, draw the line along the movable lid to the natural crease, and smudge under the lower lashes. This will help you to achieve an evenly blended effect.
(6) Use the eyeshadow no. 83 to create a smoky accent. Blend with a brush.
(7) Draw a purple line across the lid with
Liquid Star Liner no. 32 to add a touch of luxury.